CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the last temptation

Views: 1,099
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,723

Re: the last temptation

thank you light_for_jesus, for your reply. it's great to go back to an older post and see a recent reply. if you have any other clues as to how to recognize satan speaking, please let us know. also, i think we have taken in enough t.v. to last us for the last part of our lives, as it's all going to re-run again.
this thread led me to begin to really live my life for god afresh, because i looked up all the bible references, and took them to heart. i really had to surrender my selfish ways. what helped, is this:
John6:53 "Jesus therefore said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, ye have not life in yourselves.
54 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father; so he that eateth me, he also shall live because of me.
58 This is the bread which came down out of heaven: not as the fathers ate, and died [the exodus]; he that eateth this bread shall live for ever."
many of us are tempted by what we have always taken into ourselves, or 'eaten', including t.v. now, i try to avoid the vain things of this earth and eat the word of god. what you consume, you become, and this is part of sanctification and transformation into being in god's image, which is just like jesus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)