CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is simplified, but...

Views: 1,120
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,778

Re: this is simplified, but...

"As is the case for everyone who ever walks the earth, Jesus' physical body was "made immortal" after he rose from the dead, but it evidently resembled his mortal body because he said to Thomas, "see my hands and my side". Paul writes in 1 Cor. 15,"

When we die will we go to heaven with any deformities we may have? For instance, will someone who is lame, be lame in Heaven?

I don't think so, howeverm, the question has been on my mind for the past week. On the one hand, as Jesus pointed out to us, his hands and side still showed the signs of injury when he was crucified. On the other hand, in Heaven I would think Jesus would heal us of any deformities, scars, etc. because not only does he have the power to heal,as demonstrated in the Bible, but we will be made perfect because heaven is a perfect place where there is no pain, sorrow, heartbreak, bad bodily scars, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)