CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great response!

eileen45 Views: 1,020
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,462

Re: Great response!

I don't want anyone to think that he does not personally fund God's work. I know that he is a tither to his church, as well as active with an orphanage in Mexico, where he on the board of directors, provides financial support and takes several mission trips there each year at his own expense. This is the first time that he has asked for financial support for a mission trip...and I believe it is because he no longer has a regular paycheck coming in each month. But, that has not affected his lifestyle (as far as I can tell). I am not judging him...this really is a subjective kind of situation where everyone may have differing opinions. I know what the Holy Spirit has told me...and that is...that when we give...we give to support God's work, so if this is a work that God is doing, then I have been given an opportunity to be involved in God's work. I guess what bothers me is that there appears to be a conflict with what he believes to be appropriate in regards to seeking money for his ministry efforts and with what I see as appropriate. You can apply this same logic to the likes of the big TV evangelists (or even the local pastor) who has a large personal income that provides quite substantially for personal needs and wants...and yet, they seek financial contributions for their ministry from those who may or may not have *discretionary* monthly funds anywhere remotely close to theirs. Just thinking out loud here...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)