CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THE SCRIPTURE QUILT

Klyd Views: 2,684
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,750

Re: THE SCRIPTURE QUILT

John 1:1-3

1) In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2) He was in the beginning with God. 3) All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Matthew 10:32-33

32) Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father Who is in heaven. 33) But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father Who is in heaven.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 and 13

1) Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understanding all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.† 13)† Now abide faith, hope, and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)