CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scripture Quilt - July 22

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
Ev Views: 2,452
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 405,043

Re: Scripture Quilt - July 22

Isaiah 58:1-3 
True and False Worship
"Shout with the voice of a trumpet blast. Tell my people Israel of their sins!  Yet they act so pious! They come to the Temple every day and seem delighted to hear my laws. You would almost think this was a righteous nation that would never abandon its God. They love to make a show of coming to me and asking me to take action on their behalf.  `We have fasted before you!' they say. `Why aren't you impressed? We have done much penance, and you don't even notice it!' 
"I will tell you why! It's because you are living for yourselves even while you are fasting. You keep right on oppressing your workers.
Lamentations 3:21-23
Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this:
The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 
Be on guard. Stand true to what you believe. Be courageous. Be strong. And everything you do must be done with love.
Galatians 5:5-6 
But we who live by the Spirit eagerly wait to receive everything promised to us who are right with God through faith. For when we place our faith in Christ Jesus, it makes no difference to God whether we are circumcised or not circumcised. What is important is faith expressing itself in love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (2)