CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 John 3:9 and 5:18...Impossible for a Christian to sin?

puppies4 Views: 1,369
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 405,708

Re: 1 John 3:9 and 5:18...Impossible for a Christian to sin?

"Whether or not anything can be classified as idol worship or a sin of any kind should not be the priority for a Christian, the consequences (pain, misery, suffering, sorrows) should be the first and foremost concern "
Clap, clap...

"How many times has anyone ever asked you if you are an angel sent from God? This is what a Christian should be, not an authority of what can be considered a sin and of what class, context or jurisdiction ..."
I doubt that anyone has every called me an angel sent from God... I can't agree that we are to be so "agreeable" or "non-confrontive" all of the time that just everyone will love us. If we state the truth, the Bible teaches us that the world will hate us. but i see what you are saying. I completely agree that we should not be focusing on coming up with a list of what we believe in sin and what is not and be in the business of enforcing those beliefs. Just because it is wrong for me doesn't necessarily mean that it is wrong for you... and vice versa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)