CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is drug use idol worship?...n/m

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
puppies4 Views: 1,371
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 405,714

Re: Is drug use idol worship?...n/m

"I know that it CAN BE USEFUL to chastize each other and teach each other the error of our ways, but I think it does much more harm to each other's personal relationship, devotion and understanding of accountability to The Lord (let alone fosters in ourselves a 'primadonna' feeling of being a judgemental control freak)"
I agree. This is a fine line and love for each other should definitely rule any situation. We may see someone cultivating a mindset that is actually harmful to them and others. That ought to be confronted (in love),difficult as it may be. But maybe someone's immature beliefs don't harm them. "Live and let live?" Let them grow out of it. Maybe they never will, but not every situation needs to be confronted.

Here is another situation of differing beliefs:
Our church decided to start meeting once a month at different members homes for fellowship, fun and a short message. We offered our home and pool. The board was in agreement. Everyone was invited to the "pool party" etc. One family came with kids in tow (high in church). They knew what to expect. Kids got in the pool. They refused to allow theirs to participate. Girls were even wearing shirts over their swimsuits. One mom and dad got in with their three children- mom wearing an athletic diving type suit... other family gathered up lawn chairs and flew out of the gathering. So fast, in fact, they left granny behind sitting in her chair having fun. They had to come back and inform her that they were leaving. This family is great, but... What are they thinking? They allow their daughters to go swimming at the local pool, but not participate in a church gathering? Makes no sense to me! (I've seen what people wear at public pools! ...)
All women must wear skirts and long hair and the adult women wear "head coverings". What I see is that the boys can do as they please- stay up with modern dress etc. But girls... no... To play in the snow you must wear snow pants under your skirt. ???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.938 sec, (1)