CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cansema is helping with skin cancers and others...

Views: 12,194
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 408

Re: Cansema is helping with skin cancers and others...

Cansema is used for both skin cancer and internal cancers. I've had several people email me back (who do not in anyway shape or form work for them) and this friend Jim and his wife were told they'd both die within months. They said they chose Cansema (internal) and changed their diet to mainly vegetarian (many fruits and veggies). It's now been 2 and 1/2 years and they are still out of the woods:
See below the email Jim sent to me:

To: Wendy
Email address: Jnewmandraft@aol.com
Date 12/30/02

Wendy,
Sorry about your problems with cancer. Both my wife and I have had more than our fair share of problems. She was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of small cell cancer (origin unknown) that had metastasized to her liver, kidneys, lymph nodes, etc. Mayo Clinic gave her about 6 months to live. She went on Cansema tonic III, and it has now been 2 1/2 years since the diagnosis. Almost at the same time I was diagnosed with systemic melanoma and given about the same prognosis. To compound that, a sonogram found a tumor in my prostate. I went on Cansema and no longer show any signs of melanoma. Twelve needle biopsies in Sept of this year found the tumor to be dead, so we both appear to be out of the woods.

However, I am a deep sea boat charter captain and am out in the sun constantly. Being hair skinned and blue eyed, I constantly fight new skin cancers. As each appears I give it single dose of Cansema ointment and within a week it falls off. I have removed about 20 of them from myself and over 30 from friends, family and neighbors. Not one has ever returned once treated, and I probably used the ointment for the first time about 2 years ago. To address your questions, no, none ever came back after being treated. No, I have not been back to a dermatologist for a biopsy after treating a skin cancer. It is obviously gone, and I have never felt the need to have a check. Yes, I use it on any suspicious lesions. If the spot is cancerous it will die and fall off. If it is not cancerous, it will just mildly irritate the skin for a couple of days and will not form puss around the lesion.

I think we are both still alive (and feeling great) due to the Cansema. To aid the treatment in kicking our immune systems into high gear we also became vegetarians and drink a great deal of water. With all that going for us, we both plan to keep vertical for a very long time. And, by the way, I am in no way affiliated with the Cansema folks. I buy my products from them just like anyone else, but am one very satisfied customer.

Jim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.250 sec, (2)