CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: evolution??

rroberts Views: 1,679
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,365

Re: evolution??

I have wondered the same thing. Don't Kill the messenger on this one because you lack Faith to understand spiritual things. Here it Is:

I lean on the side of Rabbi interpretation since Yeshua is the Master Rabbbi: Planet earth is not the only world that exists "out here" and "heaven" is not the only place that exists "out there." What we see here is not all that is there. We are existing in the physical realm of His vast creation. This includes the solar system but there is much more that we cannot see because it is spiritual. The totality of creation is subdivided into seven worlds, two upper and five lower. This means there are seven total universes or worlds, called "Heaven," but in reality, Ain Sof, and each plays an important role in the sum total of all creation that is in the Olam Hazeh (this world), and what will be in the Olam Haba (the world to come). According to the biblical schema, Elohim (God) is World number five and in Elohim there are an additional four worlds. After Ain Sof (the Eternal, Infinite Light that has no beginning and no end), withdrew a part of Itself in order to create a "womb" for Its worlds, It then projected a line of light out and through the darkness where it exploded into a sphere of brilliant pure spiritual light. This is called the first world of man, Adam Kadmon, Kadmon comes from the Hebrew root qdm which means ancient, before, or east, Primordial Man or Light of the Mashiach.
I hope this helps you want to find out more about this fascinating topic....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)