CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: evolution??

Thorn Views: 1,516
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,384

Re: evolution??

yah that big ole white guy in the sky is good! lol and your point is? Oh i see you cant explain it so its god! lol! What makes us think we are so intelligent that we have a clue! , Yuo can ignore the processes of nature and make all kinds of conjectures but the universe laughs at you! Maybe god created evolution but you cant convince me god is anything more then the electro/chemical processes in this vast space we live in! Coming uop with names like god and the dcreater is you bias %¤#&!§-others try to force you! If god the creator has any part in this those who claim he special to them just dont get it! If god made all this youy are just a pissbump to the vastness he created nd I doubt you a even a thought in his huge head!
Tell me where did god get all these material to make the universe! lol God teh creator of all that is what foolishn egocentricity! God simply was created out of our own fearful little minds! Oh right Reverend Moonie created god! lol what a joke!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.407 sec, (1)