CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There aren't any viable ones

truestones Views: 1,188
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,334

Re: There aren't any viable ones

I've tried to keep an open mind on the whole issue, but I'm wondering why:

1) No one has taken their stones to a lab and come back with the a lab report certifying that these are gallstones. When I took my kidney stones to the lab, they never melted. They were tiny and hard as rocks. Sure gall stones are probably different, but why isn't there a lab report anywhere? For some reason, no one is willing to take the time to go to the lab, or show me their report! Maybe if all the doctors are against the idea put forth on this website, the labs just do lab work. The labs are not going to get any additional money if a doctor does a surgery or not.

Where did the idea that the stones passed after taking this mixture are coming from someone's gallbladder? Where's the whitepaper, the lab report? Do we have to buy someone's book?

2) According to the Mayo Clinic, gallbladders are at best 3-4 inches long. Here's a link to their page. Those ducts look quite small. Sure it's possible something large could pass, but I'd hate for that to be me.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/popupinvoker.cfm?objectid=0BE92C13-18BB-4D09-B155A1...

3) Several times when I ask a simple question, I'm met with rude responses. I respect their opinions, but I wish they could take a few minutes to explain it in more detail. Many of the most frequest responders are listed on the website as researchers afterall!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)