CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There aren't any viable ones

Grog Views: 1,100
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,336

Re: There aren't any viable ones

"I've tried to keep an open mind on the whole issue,"

It does'nt really appear that way,it seems you have preconcieved thoughts on the subject and seem to support the medical establishments bias!

"Several times when I ask a simple question, I'm met with rude responses. "

Another deceptive device, since I took the time to check your 13 or so post on the subject and not one response to you was rude or even slightly derogatory.
Im ' not saying you're a liar but you hardly appear to have an open mind and your complaint on the responses you have recieved is anything but forthright!
Truestone i will remember the name and not bother to consider it as anything more than a stone in a shoe. And a biased establishment supporter not interested in truth but to embellish the old dictate of those who refuse to except alternative medicine and dispise the loss of money from the profits of the knife!
Just more hot air from a camels rear end!

Now you can truth fully claim to have had a rude response, but accompanied by the thruth at least!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)