CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There aren't any viable ones

RufusG Views: 1,296
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,338

Re: There aren't any viable ones

In hours of searching these Forums I have not found any extensive Medical Reports. There are a few people who have documented Liver Function Tests and Blood Tests who can show an improvement in Cholesterol before and after Liver Flushes.

Reading the Forums I am totally convinced that "Gallstones" start in the liver and that a series of Liver Flushes will expel them from your body. There are reports in the Forum from people who have had Ultrasound tests before and after Liver Flushes, and who are now clear of stones.

Many reports of Gall Bladder removal report that life was worse after the surgery. I would not now consider surgery if I have problems with my Gall Bladder - I would do a series of Liver Flushes.

Check out one of the other Forums - run by Andreas Moritz - and read his book "The Amazing Liver Cleanse"
- see: www.ener-chi.com/books.htm

All you are doing is swallowing Epsom Salts and Olive Oil

If you are suffering with "Gallstones" - Just do it !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.719 sec, (1)