CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One blob is much the same as another

Views: 21,502
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,114

Re: One blob is much the same as another

won hands down? i don't see how. trying to cut and run before you have to answer the hard questions? please explain how the lancet article proves it wrong... i don't see it, and I see the lancet article as fairly weak. the lancet article raises a good argument, but that's hardly the end of the story, as much as you would wish it so.

frankly i see the lancet article as more a political piece, to cover their "scientific" ass for the "letter" they previously put out. must have caught quite a bit of heat for it.

as for the zapper, sorry, i don't know the first thing about it and don't care. its not holistic as far as I can see. real holistic medicine is not concerned with parasites, bacteria and the like. that bs is for the mainstream, zappers are just mainstream light. like drugs, and most doctors, the zapper does not address the causing of illness, just the symptoms. its not the bugs silly, its the terrain.

john g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)