CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

JOJSL Views: 4,235
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,584

Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

hi charley, i am 31 years old and female. in the past 3 years i have expierenced extreem diharea, verry light in color tan yellow. i have been to the dr's and had ultrasound. they said my gal bladder was cute. but my liver is irratated. my movements consist if what looks like foam and smells like a chemical not all the time but most and hurts like hell, i take colen cleanse sometimes and i dont think i am backed up. i have a pretty constant pain under my right low ribs, i sit in a way were i do not put pressure on that side, eating is tough i feel like i am full all the time and that is not like me.i want to do a cleanse but do not know what to do. i am a drinker, and a carb lover. i have never asked anyone about this because all this time i thought it was my liver because of drinking and i have been real scared. i am ashamed but need help- i feel like i have irratable bowl syndrom but my dr. never said anything about that. my belly is huge - i look like i am 4 mo. pregnant, that sad thing is that i am a petite---was, and my body is having a hard time dealing, i have gone on long enough- i have much to say, but i guess this is the most important- if you have any advise i would appreciate it...........tahnks for your help in advance--CAN ANYONE HELP??--------lost ---jo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)