CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

Charly Views: 4,150
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,595

Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

Hi Jo,

You are right to be concerned about the things you mention.

It sounds to me like you would benefit from doing some detoxing including liver flushes. A great book to explain many detoxing procedures is "A Cancer Battle Plan" by Dave Frahm. It costs $15.00 and has all of the basics in a simple and easy to understand way. There is a lot of good information on the internet.

Now is the time to think about your diet and lifestyle. It is so much easier to change things BEFORE you develop disease.

You say you love 'carbs' - does that mean processed sugar? That along with an extended tummy could possibly mean parasites... I use a product that is Chinese Herbs called ParaCleanse by Natures Sunshine Products. It kills all different kinds, including micro-organisms and yeast. I use it twice a year... it takes 10 days, stop 10 days, and repeat 2 more times. There are several good products. You can research this topic easily on the internet.

Liver Flushes would help you for sure. You say you like to drink... maybe you could abstain from alcohol for a couple of months to see if this helps you.

There is much that can be done that is natural. Another great book is Prescription for Nutritional Healing by James F. Balch MD (Costs about $15.00) It is a great basic book with instructions on how to deal with specific issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)