CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 3,907
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,584

Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing

Charly,

Thanks for your abbreviated instructions. I followed them as you suggested. Here is my experience.

I am 40 year old male. I am a vegetarian, and have been on a 50% raw food diet for more than a year now. For lunch I take moong sprouts, baby carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers, seasonal fruits, grapes etc. All these are raw, and sometimes organic. I have high tri glycerides (at about 320) and low HDL (32). I have one cavity which causes occassional pain in my teeth and occassional backaches. Other than this I have no other problems. I am determined to improve these as well.

I had a tootache the day before I was planning to do the liver flush. So I took advil to suppress the pain and that didn't totally get rid of the pain. Next I had fever as well. However, I had been taking apple juice three days in a row, though I couldn't drink as much as you had suggested. I started feeling nauseated and on the last day, I took only one glass of apple juice. At about 8pm I took two ounces of olive oil in four ounces of lemon juice (yuck!) but I managed to swallow it somehow. Then I lied down on my right side for about 30 minutes. Later at about 10pm, I drank magnesium citrate (yuck! again, but it wasn't that bad). Then I went to bed. I was uncomfortable whole night, with stomach pain (and fever and tootache didn't help the matters either). At about 3:30am I got an urge to BM and I had my first BM then. It was mostly loose motion with a few green fluffy globs. I counted about 8-10 of them. Then I went 3-4 times within the next 4 hours or so, but the total "stones" didn't exceed 20. So I don't know whether to feel happy that my liver is so clean, or unhappy that I was unsuccessful. I will repeat my flush again, two weeks later and write here again.

I made the mistake of eating some spicy food in the afternoon I did the flush. Bad idea, it burns bad during BM if you do that. So eat non-fatty/non-spicy food only.

Regards,

Anon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)