CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my conclusion on the liver flushes......

karicim Views: 1,698
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,736

Re: my conclusion on the liver flushes......

Hello all,

I read the replies to my posting. My response in short: Maybe I "spoke" too fast.

My conclusions were based on a few premises as I explained in my original post, some of which have been "corrected" by some of the replies, most notably, Lydilos and health_nutty's. Lydilos mentioned that some people STOP getting any stones out after a while, which I did not know, and which obviously invalidates my argument, as that was one of the premises I explicitly refered to. Health_nutty's clarification that s/he actually did pass these soft green stuff at the beginning only to give way to "real", calcified stones later is very noteworthy. Maybe what we flush out at the beginning is simply the "free", i.e, uncalcified cholesterol in the body (as Clark says exists). So maybe it takes more flushes to dislodge the real stones that do exist, like health_nutty did. Finallyfaith mentioned and Lydilos referred to others passing the green mushy stuff without any oil. Please understand that I am thinking out loud, but maybe then when we flush, the juice or apple cider vinegar they drink combines with the existing fatty stuff and/or cholesterol that is free in the liver (or wherever) and produces the green balls. This does confirm one of my original main conclusions that the green mush did not really EXIST in the form that we see it BEFORE we did the flush, but the things we ingest for the flush (whether it is juice or oil or vinegar) combine with some admittedly unwanted stuff such as cholesterol and help us expel them from our bodies. In this case, I must retract my original position that the flush was useless, it probably is simply working to get the non-calcified stuff out first, till we can get the real stones out (that already exist and do NOT combine with the flushing ingredients we use to assume a new form). This also could provide an answer to madame/monsieur Lightbringer's question. What we pass changes over time b/c the flush is indeed working as s/he implies, it is only that for some people it is working faster than others, or some people keep at it for longer, etc...

OK, thanks much to esp. Lydilos and health_nutty for sharing their experiences. I think I will try to put my husband back on the flushes and see if they will ever work for him to pass calcified stuff. If he can ever get to that stage, I probably will, albeit with nausea, try my turn.

Best wishes.
A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.410 sec, (2)