CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease

magicogar Views: 1,088
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 415,709

Re: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease

HI,

I was diagnosed with this disease and the doctor just told me to take antacid. It worked for a couple of hours and then it came back again. I have reflux that causes a hiatal hernia and I hardly have any problems with having the feeling of acid in the back of my throat. This causes part of my stomach to extrude through where the esophagus is and causes pressure around my heart area. Whenever this happens, i would feel my heart beating faster than normal.

I stopped taking antacids and all those acid meds and start eating lots of fibers and drink plenty of water. I searched somewhere and someone said to drink water and jump up and down or go jogging. This help pulled the stomach back where it belongs. I've done this method and now my problems is about 70% gone. I can now sleep at night without having to feel my every heartbeat.

Also I found out that chewing gum helps neutralize the acid by helping you excrete more saliva.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)