CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which Probiotic do you recommend?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Wanda112267 Views: 648
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 417,334

Re: Which Probiotic do you recommend?

I'm new at this too, but I'll post my limited advice! My first few enemas were almost funny. I decided to go with the coffee enema, but all I had was one of those little fleet disposable things. So I made my solution, poured it into a canning jar, and headed off to the bathtub with my solution, a funnel, and my little fleet enema. I just kept refilling the bottle until I used all the solution. It was a pain. I finally bought a simple kit for about $7 at Walmart that has a bag (which can also be used as a hot water bottle), a long tube, and two attachments--one for enemas and one for vaginal douches. Believe it or not, I was intimidated by this contraption, but it is SO easy for a beginner....I think it's a great way to start. I might invest in a colema system eventually, but this is one of the best things I've ever spent $7 on! You really can't mess it up. I've done several now, and it's very relaxing. I hope that helps a little bit.

-Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)