CureZone   Log On   Join
Help in using the Beck machines!!

ksbradley Views: 1,879
Published: 15 years ago

Help in using the Beck machines!!

Any advice on the following would be awesome!
I have the Beck Blood Electrifier, the Colloidal Silver maker and the Ozonater-just this past week.
I have not started the Beck machine yet though, but was planning on it this week.
I had a couple quick questions on it first though--hoping you can help me out with the answers:
I presently take Kelp, Calcium and a MultiVitamin in pill form, and liquid Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Blackstrap Molasses and fiber in powder or liquid forms.
I have read that we should discontinue use of vitamins for atleast 3 days before beginning the Beck Protocol?
Is it best for me to stop taking some or all of these while I do the 40 days on the electrfication?
Also--my naturopath has found that my thyroid is out of whack(I knew it was before), and wants to treat it for 2-3 months with some homeopathics. Would these interfere with the electrification as well?
Or should I just not take them within a couple hours of the zapping?

Thanks so much for your advice on this!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)