CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Favorite music?

Tracey Views: 1,716
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 422,149

Re: Favorite music?

Okay Lapis! You got me thinking about my favourite music...so now I just have to post it! (the wheels have been turnin')

My favourites are: The Beatles (of course...White Album! -oh all of them!) Syd Barrett, Nick Drake, Tom Waits, Joni Mitchell. Then, to rock out to...Jimi Hendrix (oh yeah!), Beastie Boys, Ween. And, of course Schubert's String Quartet in C and Debussy's String Quartet in G Minor and Bach's Cello Suites. As well as a whole array of 60's foreign movie soundtrack type FUN stuff!

Favourite books are: Proust's Remembrance of Things Past, Neitzsche (oh yes!), Gaston Bachelard's 'Poetics of Space' and 'Poetics of Reverie', Musil's 'Man without Qualities', and Gombrowicz' 'Ferdydurke'.

Oh, and Fellini's 8 1/2 if my all time favourite movie! And I love Woody Allen's 'early' movies (that's his joke)...

Seems crazy to post this...but it IS off topic. Ptree??? How bout your favourites???

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.125 sec, (1)