CureZone   Log On   Join
Do you experince this too?

Skylah Views: 1,605
Published: 19 years ago

Do you experince this too?

I know many people who are sick, and only trust conventional medicine, in fact, that so much not believe in alternative medicine, they think it is b***shit. But really, they know nothing about it. This makes me very sad, since I feel like these people could heal easily if they only listened. In fact, they are making fun of me watching carefully what I eat, and they always say, that I'm slim beacause I'm lucky, I have good genes...
Do you experience that people are just sooooooo skeptical??? And at the end of the day, when I say something, I gave them some advice, I end up feeling stupid, as they make me feel like one, so lately I just don't say a word. But that makes me feel a little frustrated seeing these people not getting better. Well, that's just life I guess, and saving everybody is just not my job maybe.
What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)