CureZone   Log On   Join
Totally Frustrating!!

jaybyrd Views: 1,482
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 422,232

Totally Frustrating!!

During the Master-Cleanse that I did recently the only comments that I got was: "why are you doing this? You don't need to loose weight", "You're not becoming anorexic are you?" and "I'm worried you're going to damage yourself". And when they asked why and I tried to explain they may as well have had their fingers in their ears going "la la la la ...". And I'm not even going to go into trying to explain liver flushing! But these same people stuff their faces with sugar, complain about their weight and down rolaids like they had stock in the company not to mention having TOTAL faith in their doctors never thinking of doing independent research or getting a second opinion.
One coworker's dad just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and is about to undergo chemo and radiation. Even when I mentioned the concept of proper supportive nutrition he looked at me like I suggested sacrificing a chicken and doing a voodoo dance. He doesn't want to hear any of this stuff let alone pass it on to his dad. Amazing!
But I have noticed that once the mainstream is excepting of something once considered "quacky" minds are more receptive to it. The boss is doing the Atkins diet and these same people are all ears. Of course this involves something that is tangible to most - loosing weight.
Thanks for starting this Skylah - I needed to get that out. ;^)
Jay

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)