CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "...for by your medication were all the nations deceived."

Susie Views: 1,147
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 422,325

Re: "...for by your medication were all the nations deceived."

You're understanding of this is correct, that IS what it really says. It IS referring to medicine, in the original greek. I too am a churchgoer, and you WILL be laughed at, or told your not being responsible, or that your not useing "wisdom" - that's all nonsence! Listen, bevpirt, do what your OWN heart knows is right. There is nothing wrong with helping your own self with herbs and natural treatments, Christians unfortunatley, like everyone else, have been brainwashed! If you don't think for yourself, you're going to be up the creek. Listen to the Lord, and your heart. He would want you to listen to Him, not other people at church. The heck with being to controversial, that's exactly what Jesus was!!! My husband, myself, and our kids have always done things naturally, with herbs and all, and of course, most people don't agree, very small minded and brainwashed.

Don't be led around by others:) !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)