CureZone   Log On   Join
Something went wrong and somethings went right

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Angel0131 Views: 2,431
Published: 18 years ago

Something went wrong and somethings went right

Hey it's Samantha. The one who posted My work laughed at me when I was going to have surgery. Ok This is something that I did last night. For the last two days I am using this pill for the Colon Cleanse and it is working good. I am taking extra Ornithine and Arinthine. And taking This pill Stone Free three times a day. So Far so good and then I am trying to excersize more. Did a 3 mile hike yesterday with my family and 1 mile holding my 2 year old. That was a lot of work. Then after working last night, I am a waitress, I picked up Sea Salt Extra light olive oil and grapefruit and coke. OK I took my pills, Then Sat down trying SOOOOO hard to do the olive oil and graefruit. OK guys I am seriously getteing so sick from it The goosebumps on my hands and up and I want to throw up everytime I have a sip. Then I down it thank god with coke. I had a big glass of it. I mix the two together, oil and grapefruit. I got 3/4 done and called it quits. Then right after I Got a little cup put a tablespoon of Sea Salt and warm water in it and chugged it down using coke once again as my chaser. OK feeling good I got it down but feeling nausea from everything.
So I go to bed Late then about 6:30 am I get up need water drink almost 4 huge cups of water try to go to bed. Now I am feeling sick again. I was like either I am going to go to bed trying not to throw up or I am going to go to the bathroom. I cant take it anymore I go to the bathroom. Good thing to once I stepped in there I threw up everything Alot of water. Oh well I didnt throw up too much olive oil.
Sorry this is long!!!
About a hour later. I have to go to the bathroom Number 2.
I have never had a number 2 like this ever. Seriously it was like I was peeing out of my butt. That sounds sick, I know. BUT I had stones coming out, Yeah!!!!
This is the end of my story
Samantha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)