CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yellow stool

Rachel Views: 5,934
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 429,369

Re: yellow stool

Hi Kelly,
I had my gall bladder removed last year and my stools are often a light yellow also. However, I had this problem BEFORE I had my gall bladder out so I believe that stones in my liver are prohibiting adequate bile to flow out and aid in digestion. Do you have problem with your digestion-alot of burping or heartburn or gas, or stomach cramping? The only way I have gotten some relief for my indigestion is through liver cleanses- and prayer. If you don't have alot of indigestion you may want to still do some cleanses to see if it turns your stool back to its normal color. Mine has slowly gotten darker, but not all the time.
Another suggestion is to take bile salts which is sometimes recommended for people who have had their gall bladder out. You can order them through a company called "Nutradist." Just look on any search engine for it and then look for bile salts and call them. The bile salts are supposed to turn your stool back to its original color and aid in digestion. I do take it but I still have sooooo many stones to get out that it's hard to tell how much it's helping me. But it may help you. If you want more info about bile salts you can look on this site. Hermit posted an article called "Gallbladder information." He describes the bile salts there. Hope this helps.
I don't have diarrhea since my gall bladder removal-at least not alot of it. But I was wondering if you have tried any prescription drugs for that. Of course that would be a last resort. But I would think they could help that. Maybe I'm giving doctors too much credit though. Hang in there
Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)