CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi :) Kizer

Tracey Views: 1,927
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 429,921

Re: Hi :) Kizer

Wow, you're up late! It's only 1:11am where I am...

Yup, isn't Stonehedge a rib-tickler?? ....and innovative, too!

Oh yeah, you asked about the EC Apple Fast and I loved it! Well, let me think properly...it was easy as pie to do...just get hungry, cut an apple into quarters, core it and eat it. Had about 8 a day. One day maybe 9. Drank lots of water. All of that was fine...but both PTree and I found that our shoulders got SO crazily tight...and I had a headache for about 36 hours it seemed...very light & bearable, but there. We both felt that it was pretty powerful detoxifying - and it happened so quickly...right away. Then my Liver Flush went sooo well because I didn't feel at all nauseous. phew. My 3rd made me feel ill (well, I did throw up in the morning)...so I was a bit worried. But after the apple fast, my body felt so clean and empty and strong...I felt ready for the Liver Flush and it went super well. Only I didn't get a helluva lot of stones out! Maybe 16 or so. Plump pea size...but I've never got hundreds out in one go like some people...woah. Did you see Spock's last load? And that was only from one bm! He had more he just flushed down...heehee...now I'M rambling...not quite bedtime yet...

*I think the 'who-gets-more-stones-out race' is a good idea!

Tracey
ProudStonePasserToo!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.188 sec, (1)