CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infrared Sauna

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 1,531
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 435,972

Re: Infrared Sauna

We have had our infrared sauna now for about two months. I can tell you, I would not want to give it up!!! We love it. My husband likes it so much he uses it twice a day, once in the morning before he goes to work and then again in the evening with me. Just a few days after we received it my husband had a pretty severe injury to the back of his calf that made walking very difficult. That is when he started getting in the sauna twice a day, and it was amazing how fast it healed with the sauna! Within three days he was walking with no pain and even ran down to the barn without pain. We had expected him to still be limping after a week, so we really feel that it was the sauna that made the difference. I have a hard time sleeping well, and the first thing I noticed was how much better quality sleep I was getting. I am pregnant and so have lots of other aches and pains, especially trouble with my sciatic, but I can get in there and after I get out it is gone. My mom and dad come down twice a week and get in it too, my dad is a terrible insomniac and he noticed immediately sleeping better as well. My mom has been having kidney trouble and she says it always makes them feel so much better. Usually I have kidney trouble when I am pregnant, but I have not had any this time yet. My gallbladder has been bothering me a little this week, so it is time for me to do another Shultz liver cleanse (and they're on sale this month, even better!) As far as losing weight with it? My husband has a very high metabolism and sweats a lot, he's lost five pounds in the last two months (and he eats like a pig, all kinds of unhealthy food, he never gains any weight though...) but I haven't lost any. Of course, I am pregnant, so that might make a difference? I also do not sweat near as much as he does either. I usually sauna 4 to 5 times a week, and it has not been until the last two weeks that I feel like I have really been sweating a lot. About the money, I know what you mean. We took out a loan to buy ours, we bought it from sunlightsaunas.com. It is the two person infrared and it cost us $2500 after shipping. The company was really helpful. But for me, I feel health is priceless, and in researching the infrareds felt like it would help many of my problems. It has, and I really couldn't be more pleased. The only thing it hasn't seemed to help is the frequency of my needing a chiropractor, I still have to go once a month for my whiplash injury. Towards the end of the month when it is almost time to go and my shoulder hurts getting in the sauna does make it feel much better, but it does not relieve it for the long term. But overall I feel like the infrared sauna is wonderful for helping you get healthy and useful as a helpful remedy for all illnesses. I really feel like I am detoxifying, and I feel so refreshed after getting out. I usually do a Shultz liver cleanse twice a year, and it is time for me to do it again. I think the sauna will be helpful to use in conjuction, making it even more powerful and detoxifying more intensely. And I think doing the cleanse will make it where the sauna can have a lasting effect and help keep my liver clean. Maybe I won't need to do it as often then? I'm not sure, we will see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.389 sec, (2)