CureZone   Log On   Join
To Raider

MentalNomad Views: 1,113
Published: 18 years ago

To Raider

Did you do the Colon Cleanse before the liver cleanse? I feel like it really makes a difference in how much better results the liver cleanse has if I do that. Usually, depending, I do the Colon Cleanse the week before the liver cleanse. The Colon Cleanse is really soooo easy! I even was able to get my husband to do it once! Kudos to you to getting your husband to even think about doing it! :) It would take a lot more planning for him to be able to do it at work. You would have to his juices already juiced for him that morning so he could take him with him that day, the same with the tea. For me, I really don't like the juiced veggies or fruit if they are more than one day old, so I do mine up fresh everyday. Carrot juice is a wonderful liver juice, as well as celery. A lot of the time I take a pound of carrots, about three Celery stalks and one beet and juice them all together. The fresher the carrots, the sweeter they are and will make your drink taste good. To me, Celery juice alone tastes too bitter, and since I'm taking all that other not so good tasting stuff I want something to taste good! :) Right now is the perfect time to do this cleanse, you can get so many fresh fruits and vegatables. I have done the kidney cleanse too, and it seemed very effective. Usually when I am pregnant I have kidney trouble, but I am five months pregnant and have not had any yet. I feel like our infrared sauna has really been helping though. I have so much kidney tea that I made up and now I don't seem to need it! Now I wish I would have spent the money on the liver herbs instead...:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)