CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this a "healing crisis"?

MentalNomad Views: 899
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,119

Re: Is this a "healing crisis"?

Hi Jennifer. :) It sounds like maybe you should start on Shultz's Intestinal formula #2 now, and get all that gunk out of your gut. Keep taking the #1, I don't think it would ever be wrong for you. I have had times when I started feeling like that, but usually a good Colon Cleanse does the trick! :) Although, I usually do a colon and liver back to back, so that is another reason I probably feel so much better afterwards too. I just did a gradual Colon Cleanse over the last couple of weeks (I'm seven months pregnant, so I went at it a little easier to keep my bowels from getting to bound up--which mine tend to do on the colon cleanse. Very important to keep them moving, so take extra #1 each night! Unless you have IBS, then you probably will not need any extra) and I started into the liver cleanse today. I've been having a little bit of trouble with my gallbladder of late and knew it needed it...also after I had my first daughter I had really bad gallbladder trouble and did not want a repeat of that! I want to be healthy and able to take care of my little babe. :) That is what I would recommend and I hope that is of help to you ;0) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)