CureZone   Log On   Join
Garden of Life Goatein

MentalNomad Views: 524
Published: 18 years ago

Garden of Life Goatein

If there is anyone that likes Garden of Life products, I have some of his Goatein protein powder that I am wanting to sell. I really like his products, but bought this and do not need it. I thought it would be good to give to my one year old daughter but she is on fresh goats milk now and I have an unopened container that I haven't any use for. If anyone would like to buy it, I bought it at $40 at a 30% discount and would sell it for the same price or trade for a bottle of Garden of Life Candida and Yeast Defense. If anyone orders this normally anyway I would appreciate it if they would take it off my hands so I could buy me a bottle of Candida Defense. :) You would only have to pay the actual shipping, I would not charge any handling fees or anything like that--so that may even save you a few dollars there. :) Email me at secretariat88@yahoo.com please if you are intersted. Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)