CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions on drinking Distilled water. (long msg)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dv Views: 1,581
Published: 19 years ago

Questions on drinking Distilled water. (long msg)

I've read from trusted sources that distilled water is healthy because it flushes the harmful minerals out that the body can't absorb and utilize (that eventually cause arthritus, high blood pressure, stones, etc.). Then I read from other sources that I don't know well that it is harmful. One source even was bold enough to say if you drink distilled water, you die!

However, I continued to read and found some pretty impressive reports that it truly does flush out only the minerals that the body couldn't utilize and does not "leach" minerals out that we do utilize. So, I'm pretty close to being completely convinced, but have some questions.

Is a person suppose to drink the same quantity of distilled water as they would regular water ... i.e., 2 or more quarts a day? Or, are you only suppose to drink a limited amount a day? In other words, distilled exclusively instead of filtered water.

If I drink distilled water while taking my calcium/magnesium supplements, etc., will they be absorbed as normally (I take an expensive orotate form) or will it attached to them and flush them out of my system? If it does flush them out, then is it better to take supplements with fruit juice?

It's a hard decision since we spent $300+ on an excellent ceramic gravity-feed water filter called the Big Berkey. It filters out many organisms; but, of course, not mineral contaminants. But, if distillers are the answers, then that's what we have to do.

I'm looking at the less expensive counter top distillers for $99. They do have stainless steel inside. One is called a "Love Water Distiller" by American Water Distillers and there are other brands that look identical to this one for same price. (I didn't include their website address here in case that is considered "advertising.") Here's the discription:

Guaranteed Quality
Food Grade Poly Storage Container
6 Coconut Charcoal Filters ($20 value)
Stainless Steel Lined Boiling Chamber
Up to 1 Gallon of Pure Steam Distilled water in 5 hours
Container of Water Distiller Cleaner ($20 value)
INCLUDES ALL OF THE ABOVE WITH EACH WATER DISTILLER
Up to 5 gallons Pure Steam Distilled Water Per Day
99.9 % Pure Distilled Water
Weight 8 lbs
Wattage 600W
Voltage 120 or 220/240 your choice
Up to 1 Gallon every 5 hours

From experience, do you think that would be a safe choice? I can't afford the more expensive filters, but yet don't want to waste money on one that doesn't work right.

Thanks, Deb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)