CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scared to Death! Help me please! I have a dep. bowel.

MentalNomad Views: 1,133
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,207

Re: Scared to Death! Help me please! I have a dep. bowel.

Hi Denise. :) Order a bottle of Shultz's formula number 1, guarenteed you'll go with that stuff! :) (to order call 1800-HERBDOC) I don't know how many you will personally need each day, but start out the first night (with some food) and take a couple. If you're having that much trouble maybe take four. If that doesn't work, keep increasing day by day (just a couple days without a bm won't hurt you till you find what works for you, just as long as your trying to get it moving as fast as you can :) The F1 actually helps build up your bowels where it will do the work on less and less F1 and then all by itself--but for it to work excellently all by itself you must be eating an extremely healthy Diet I have found. My mom was a chronicly constipated person and when she started out and first found herbs she was taking 16 capsules a day of cascara. Her bowels needed that because she had never had it. Then she found F1 which worked much better and she needed less, and her bowels have now built up to the point she usually does not need any at all. Even when she was pregnant she was only needing three a day that last trimester. The month before I had my daughter I was taking 18 F1 a day, and if I ever forgot for just one or two days I was in trouble. But I am now seven months pregnant and just in the last trimester and only need 4 a day--big difference. Before I was pregnant I was only needing 1 or 2 a day and if I ever forgot I still got by just fine, it was just quicker and easier if I had taken some F1. And I have built up from that being a chronically constipated person myself. The F1 will build up your bowels, take as many as you need to at first--be it 4 or 16 it's nothing to worry about. Once you get to where you know how much works good for you and you've been doing that for a week or two, get Schultz's Formula #2, the colon cleanse. This will get rid of your IBS. It is a very easy cleanse to do, simple simple. Ask them to send you a bowel audio cassette tape with the F2 to explain how to do the cleanse, they will send you one if they have any for free. You have good reason to be scared of the doctor. Do it the natural way, you won't regret it ;) It won't get you into a mess! Hope that helps Denise, and good luck. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.407 sec, (2)