CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: living the liver flush day3

MentalNomad Views: 1,110
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,267

Re: living the liver flush day3

Great job Marj for keeping on going. :) I don't know why he recommends diluting the juices, I never did as I felt I had more energy if I drank it full force. I know what you mean about that drink getting harder!! Add more fresh ginger root, it seems to help a bit. Also on that last day add lots of fresh ginger root!! I can handle four cloves of raw garlic, but I threw up five once cause I didn't get enough ginger. A once inch piece just wasn't enough for me, but different people's stomachs could be different too. I read about one guy who ate 25 to 30 raw garlic cloves a day, must have had a stomach of iron! I drink the superfood with a couple of tablespoons of concentrated 100% orange juice a lot of times, specially if I am in a hurry, makes the flavor taste pretty good. Still looks nasty but I just overlook that...:) My husband shivers everytime he sees me drink it...lol. I just ran out a couple of days ago so I'm going to have to see if Tophat has some more wholesale left...I want to have it on hands when I go into labor so I will be energized with nutrition for the whole experience. :) Best of luck Marj and just keep pluggin! :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)