CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Junkfood is it ok?

MentalNomad Views: 1,039
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,303

Re: Junkfood is it ok?

Are you talking about while you are on a cleanse? I still have sugar, make a dessert usually once a week or every two weeks--but while I am cleansing I feel it is defeating the purpose. All things in moderation though, I feel an extremist attitude toward all forbidden foods is to harsh and eating your favorite foods everyonce inawhile is ok. And oftentimes there are ways you can make them yourself and add ingredients to make them a little better for you.
As to the vegan diet--I think that it would work great if you are very ill, needing the incurables program or such--but I personally disagree with Schultz about the vegan program 24/7 myself--but that is just me. On the liver cleanse however I do eat nothing but what the program calls for--it's just five days. :) I feel like Jordan Rubin's The Maker's Diet outlined in his book Patient Heal Thyself is a very good diet, you might take a look at it. I think God intended for us to eat meat myself and it is good for you. It is best to try and get organic or grassfed meat if you can, actually it is more important to get organic meat than fruits and vegatables in my opinion if you can only afford to get one of them organic. If you are very ill and are looking into becoming vegan, educate yourself on it fully so you get plenty of vitamins, minerals, and protein. Eat wellrounded--as Schultz says let each meal look like the color of the rainbow and you'll be getting full spectrum of vitamins. Hope that helps :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)