CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

Mr. 5639 Views: 1,748
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,514

Re: Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

Iím curious, you said you think the Supertonic is worse tasting than Detox formula. But you didnít say if you had ever tasted the Detox formula. Have you?

I think the Detox formula is the worst tasting of any of the Dr. Schulze formulas, except one, and Iíve made just about all of them, and tasted them. I tasted the herbal formula in the ICF #1. While I was encapsulating the ICF #1, I tasted some of it, and it is about the worst tasting stuff you can imagine. But the Detox formula is a close second.

I make all of my own formulas from scratch, and none of them taste particularly good. When it comes to a taste test with Dr. Schulze formulas, Pepsi doesnít have anything to worry about. :)

Does anyone use the eye formula, or the nasal snuff formula? Talk about strong, theyíre like a volcano inside you.

I think itís wonderful youíre making your own formulas. It sure is a lot less expensive. Keep up the good work.

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)