CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

MentalNomad Views: 1,926
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,517

Re: Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

Oh yes, I've tasted the D-tox formula many a time! :) I've done his liver cleanse about six times now I think...It is in fact the next batch of herbs I am going to buy to mix up my own. I bought all the stuff for kidney, mixed up a batch of kidney tea but now my kidneys have not bothered me in forever and I haven't used it! Hey, kkcz99 you want some better tasting kidney tea I'll send you my leftover! :) Actually it doesn't taste as good as my last batch because I put some of the kidney tincture herbs in it too, and I think I put too much marshmellow...(been so long, but I'm pretty sure that is why it looks white, I think it was marshmellow)

I used to keep my dried herbs in my big freezer so they'd stay fresher till it kicked the bucket, so now I keep them in the coldest room in the house up in a dark cabinet.

Oooh, I know it, ICF #1 is dangerous! I think I'm going to have to buy a face mask to encapsulate it...everytime no matter how easy I try to be it puffs up my nose and down my throat. I always wipe my capsules off on my shirt before I take them too or I lick my lips and have that taste in my mouth...ugh. My mom made some into a tincture but I never had the stomach to try it...I'll wait on the capsules thank you! :) She makes raisin syrup and mixes it with the tincture to have her own ICF #3 for the kids to take, a couple of them have trouble now and then.

It is quite a bit less expensive to make your own, what a great guy Schultz is showing us his recipes! No, I've never used the nasal or eye formula. I mixed up the brain formula, but just encasulated it and didn't make it into a tincture and it did not seem to do anything. So I'm going to have to get me some more vodka, but now the brain formula is powdered--how well do you think that will work? I guess I could strain it through a paper towel after it had steeped for awhile, or I don't know, might be more effective to shake it up and take the tincture with the powder in it. I just don't think the ginko can pass the blood brain barrier without the tincture. Or maybe my body just isn't extracting the substance without the achohol having extracted it, never thought of that till just now...Anyway, been meaning to pour some vodka over it for sometime, really need to do that! My husband said it's not that he wonders where my brain went...just if it will ever come back!! I wonder both...Every since passing those kidney stones and all that fever my memory has been a shambles and my brain likewise. But I did the most major kidney cleanse and I don't believe I have ever taken any more kidney stuff since. Anyway... sorry to ramble on so long :) Have a good weekend all! Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)