CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

Mr. 5639 Views: 1,861
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 436,520

Re: Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!!

Thatís so nice, you getting your herbs from Pacific Botanicals too. And I agree wholeheartedly, they do take a lot of care with their herbs. I truly believe theyíre the place to get the best quality herbs.

Yes, I make my own Super Food. I make all of my own formulas. Iím not sure about the shelf life issue on Super Food. But I really get a lift from taking Super Food, and I havenít noticed any difference between when I take it right after I make it up and when I take the last of it, several months later. It seems to be great. But I get my Chlorella algae from Blessed Herbs. In my opinion, theyíre the second best choice for ordering quality herbs. Of course thatís just my opinion. They are a fine company and they have a wide selection of herbs. There are a few herbs that Pacific Botanicals havenít added to their list of herbs. So I order those from Blessed Herbs.

One thing Iím learning in tincture making is ratios. I hadnít bothered with ratios in the past, but the way I make formulas now, I depend on ratios a lot.

Keep posting, Iím always interested in hearing from people who make their own tinctures and formulas.

Good luck and good health,
T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)