CureZone   Log On   Join
restore blood volume in ME

moving Views: 3,689
Published: 16 years ago

restore blood volume in ME

I have reduced blood volume with blood pooling making sitting [standing, walking and lying down] difficult; it also means reduced blood flow to brain and extremities thus blurred vision, brain problems, bad chilblains; my veins dilate and rise under pressure. I have all the symptoms of severe ME. It happened after a 'routine outpatient procedure' involving general anaesthetic and some doctor mistakes including an unnecessary heart drug and a drip hydrating the floor instead of me - a year ago. The doctors topped me up on morphine, go tme out and abandoned me. I am doing Gerson therapy and this is great but am on very reduced therapy due to vein weakness so need extra herb help. I had lost the ability to walk, etc., so could not start with your liver cleanses. I feel there is more I should do be doing though. I also am on vegEPA [fatty acid ]to help with tissue membrane and problems. I had been taking some herbs but obviously not enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)