CureZone   Log On   Join
enema info please?

Views: 1,785
Published: 19 years ago

enema info please?

Thanks for the responses to my constipation inquiries. I've tried cutting out different foods over the years but nothing seems to make a difference. I've had enough pain and discomfort though and I intend on getting this under control. I've never done an enema before. I'm not quite ready for the coffee enema. This was the only one that I could find on the site that was suggested to me, although I might have missed something since I am just new to the internet. I was hoping that there was something simpler. I remember my mom saying that you use soap and water? I went to the drug store yesterday asking about enamas. the pharmasist directed me to a mineral oil fleet enema. She made me feel like I was from some other planet. Anyway, I came home and performed the "procedure" as was directed on the box. There was no great urge to go but after 20 minutes there was a BM, as hard as rock and quite painful,I must admit. There is still plenty more inside of me today, don't I know it. I've been dripping oil ever since yesterday and lets just say that I'm glad that I do not work today. I tried my first Bentonite and psyllium shake last night along with plenty of water . No movement yet. I will return to another drug store this morning and hopefully someone will know about enemas. Do I buy one of those hot h2o bottles with the hose? What do I fill it with? I am quite green about all of this as you can see .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.733 sec, (1)