CureZone   Log On   Join
updates on P&B and now coffee enemas

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Kizer Views: 762
Published: 18 years ago

updates on P&B and now coffee enemas

Hello everybody, I have being taking the P&B shakes and started doing the enemas. Coffee. And also distilled water only at times. I was thinking on getting off the p&b shakes this coming week, but now may go another. I passed some parasites(yea!!!!!!!!!
I honestly didn't think I had them. I felt so sick when I saw this. And you can image what I thought was going on inside my body. I had no need to be hungry most of the day. Food was not so appealing. I just felt so dirty. Well anyway I am going to soon buy the paragon or Clarkia . I need enough for 3. Going to cost, but these things has got to go! I am still jucing and now at nights I fix a smoothie with all kinds of fruit, water and dairy free whip cream. Salads nightly with olive oil dressing. My son and I fix all together. And I have explained much to him. He drinks plenty of water. Juice in the mornings. And no sugars and milk (none of us have these anymore). I dumped the Sugar down the drain and it is maple or honey. My son and I started a daily diary of our intake of water and fruit and veg, foods. He loves doing this. His energy has picked up and I have not heard of any complaints of headaches. Nor have I had any. And the pollen is so bad! He is sleeping more soundly and I have not heard a cough in a week! (he has asthma) Also I took him off the singular and his vitiams. My boyfriend is reading a book on his condition. And he is drinking skim milk, no cheese and less meat. And he has the fruit smooties at night. (can one sneak Bentonite in smooties? :) I am hoping he will take it soon. My son had Bentonite in his juiced oj. And pleanty of water after wards. He was fine. I want to give him a Bentonite bath or foot soak soon. Well I hope all are doing fine. Soon I will have time to start reading again. I did read Tracey's news on her neighbor's condition. I am glad he is better. Hope to read more on his condition soon. My only hope is to share the news with my family. And that they will learn more on all this site shares. I am so glad I ran across this site. I am a much better and healthy person for it. And my Son!:) Thank You All for Sharing And Caring enough to post on this site. Many thanks!!!!!Much brighter Day:)!!!

oh yea I bought some flax seed oil in cap. I took one so far. I thought of letting my son..But heard it could be dangerous.
I also bought some Lactobacilus / acidophilus iwth bifiduss and bulgaricus cultures yucca shidigera(papaya flavor(GNC natural Brand. I hope it works. I thought of going ahead and taking it now that i am passing those awful things. IS this a good I idea or should I wait til I stop completely from the shakes. I will close for now, All take care! Kizer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)