CureZone   Log On   Join
Clarkia is giving him results

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
QueenMercury Views: 552
Published: 18 years ago

Clarkia is giving him results

I used the Clarkia for 2 weeks before my liver cleanse and didn't see anything of interest. I thought either I had no parasites or they were too tiny to see. I'm back on it for two weeks, no results that I see yet.

But I had my husband start the Clarkia and in 3 days he mentioned something that looked like rice, but had a brown tint to it. (I forgot to tell him what to look for in his poop) He is increasing his drops every day, now taking 15 drops 3x day. This morning he told me he had something that was jellyfish like or fleshy like rolled up in sheets and some stringy stuff. He mentioned some shoulder pain he has had for about two days. Now he just called and asked if he could be getting parasites out of his nose. I asked if they were black thread looking things (like I read about here) and he said they kind of look like black ants. I have a feeling I might have to look at his poop. I'll have to hold my breath and peek first to see if I can do it. I can look at my dog's poo, but I don't know about someone else's.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.656 sec, (1)