CureZone   Log On   Join
Really scared, hold my hand please???

Maddie Views: 1,586
Published: 18 years ago

Really scared, hold my hand please???

Hi everyone. I have been doing the parasite cleanse and zapping for about 5 days and have not seen any "critters" but have had lots of what looks like undigested food in stool. I really think I need to do the gallbladder/liver cleanse but I am just terrified of ending up in the ER.

I have been having very yellow, liquid stool for months now (not everyday) and also just within the past 4 weeks have been having colicky pains under my right ribcage that travels to the left side behind the shoulder blade. I know these are signs that I need to do the fluch but because I have these signs I am even more scared. "what if I have a huge stone that gets stuck? What if I have a heart attack (I am a hypochondriac - can you tell?)

ANyway - I need some encouragement and hand holding. I also have IBS and Ulcerative colitis and wonder if the Epsom Salts will really aggravate this or if it is okay? I have chronic diarrhea.

Oh - and how long after the PC cleanse can i do the Liver flush??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.641 sec, (1)