CureZone   Log On   Join
using h202 in the ears

golfskiyoga Views: 1,242
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 445,159

using h202 in the ears

I have used h202 in my ears for several years now with exceptional results. I have not had a cold or flu since I can remember. I also flew 60 thousand air miles last year which is an absurd amount of exposure to viruses and bacteria.

I came across this info written in the 1920's and decided to try it for myself. I have been plagued with chronic ear infections which led to deafness at age 5.

Occasionally, I will find that putting drops of h202 in my ears will (appear) not do anything. Sometimes it feels as though the h202 didn't get in there but when I empty the ear out it starts burbling. I use about a capful of h202 3% in each ear, a towel to rest my cheek on and empty my ear out on.

My advice is use more volume, wiggle your ear lobe with your fingers and let it rest in there. It can do no harm only benefit.

If you conclude you have severe wax blockages (usually related to toxins in your bowel) use a commercial preparation to remove the blockage. Then work on your bowel health.

It is very common for toxins undigested by the bowel (caused by eating heavy meals at nite) to reverse flow and move upward thru the stomach, eustachen tubes, throat/This is a fundamental theory of ayurvedic medicine. I have found it to be true.

Ask Andreas Forum will confirm this release of toxins upward and would be a good source to ask further questions.

Everything is related my friend. Especially what you EAT , because it becomes what you are 8^)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)