CureZone   Log On   Join
H202 causes free radicals? Don't think so!

MentalNomad Views: 1,963
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 445,245

H202 causes free radicals? Don't think so!

This looks more like an advertisement for VO than anything else, which is fine in itself (Though it does rather belong in the Market Place Forum), but shouldn't proport false information in the process.
H202 has cured many people for a long list of things, free radicals do not cure but cause damage. H202 cures from cancer, free radicals are the source and cause of cancer from not enough oxygen. Oxidized is not a symtom of H202 usage.
And I can buy food grade H202 for half the price of VO. $90 for 32 oz is awfully high for some oxygen...Actually I use ozone from an ozonator and after the initial price of the unit ($140) I can make it free everyday. :) A couple of batches of VO would send me over that...and ozone has 3 molecules of oxygen and takes the blood from the running average of 98% oxygen level to 100% in a matter of minutes. I'll take ozone thanks...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)