CureZone   Log On   Join
Ozonated Water = Breathing Problems?

princessjade Views: 6,096
Published: 16 years ago

Ozonated Water = Breathing Problems?

Hey all,

I started using Dr. Katz Ozonator (good price) in November. I would drink 1 glass of water a day. I don't have any diseases or illnesses, but wanted to keep myself at my optimal health so I figured 1 glass a day would be nice. I also ozonated some olive oil and use that as an evening moisturizer for my face, and it works great.

Anyway, late Nov/early Dec I started to have trouble breathing. My throat near my esophagus and sternum area feels constricted. I have never had asthma - only exercise induced asthma when I play ice hockey. I am wondering 1) if the ozonated water has anything to do with this, and 2) what can I do about it because I really think ozonated water is good for you.

I remember reading a long time ago, before I bought my ozonator, that some people posted something about respiratory problems after using the ozonator. I would like to learn more about this. I want to continue using it, but now my doctor has me on Advair, for ashthma. I would rather not use drugs, but I also don't like the feeling of constriction in my throat. Especially when I am prone to anxiety.

Your thoughts, please!

Oh, another thing. When I stop drinking the water for a few days, the problem goes away. That is one reason why I am correlating the throat constriction with the ozonated water.

Thanks, have a wonderful day!

PJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)