CureZone   Log On   Join
Success on my 7th Liver Flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Marg Views: 4,967
Published: 18 years ago

Success on my 7th Liver Flush

Hi Everyone,
I decided to do a cleanse on Friday evening after work.
This is only 6 days from my last flush, which I didn't pass any stones during, but did pass lots of grainy stuff.
So during the week while trying to figure out what was going wrong with my flushing, I decided to do it again quickly, rather than wait the 3 - 4 weeks that I normally do.
I knew that something was blocked, and it just wouldn't move.
So anyway Friday evening after getting home from work I took the
Epsom Salts drink and two hours later another of the same.
This started to clear me out quickly. (I ate normal breakfast and lunch before my cleanse).
I bought the grapefruit to take with the olive oil, but when I was getting my mixture ready, I just couldn't face taking it.
Here is what I decided to do:-
At 9.30 I swallowed 4 Ornithine with a small amount of Apple juice.
I filled a shot glass with Olive Oil, and squeezed 2 lemons into another glass.
At 9.45 I slugged my shot glass over followed by a few mouthfuls of lemon juice.
I just sat quietly for about 15 minutes, then went back to the kitchen and repeated the same again. (Total of 1/2 cup of Olive Oil, and only about 1/4 cup lemon juice in all).
Then I took my heat bag and went to bed.
My Gallbladder area received 2 very good massages from both me and my partner during the evening and before going to sleep.
I only had a teeny bit of nausea, and just slept with two pillows instead of one.
Slept like a baby until 6.30 when I took my next Epsom Salts drink, and then I started drinking a lot of water. Followed by the toilet brigade.
This was amazing, first trip I passed 6 stones, and didn't have the collander in the loo. So I fished them out and put them in a jar. Don't laugh, because I didn't know if these were going to be the only ones that I would pass during this flush.
I haven't had a very good track record lately. Too much grain and not enough stones being passed by me. Second Epsom drink at 8.00.
Anyway, I passed in total over 100 stones during a four hour period.
A few of them were of a good size. Bigger than a small marble.
By far my greatest flush so far.
So I really do believe that my flush last week cleared the way for todays effort.
I hope this helps settles the nagging pain that I keep getting in my gallbladder area.
So I asked myself "Am I happy with the new way that I handled things and will I do it again that way"???
You can bet your sweet bippy on both of those things.
I feel so good today. Did lots of things around the house, boundless energy.
Had visitors in for dinner tonight and just feel very pleased overall with my day.
I will do it all again in about 3 - 4 weeks. (This is the first time I haven't told myself "No more, I can't do this again".)
Feel so positive today, and my health made a major leap forward today.
I will keep you posted with my next flush results.
Good luck to everyone else on their flush experiences.

regards
Marg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)