CureZone   Log On   Join
results of my husband's first flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

teenabee Views: 4,661
Published: 18 years ago
Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]

results of my husband's first flush

Well, we did it! My husband was such a trooper! He followed my instructions throughout the day - i.e. - no fat/low fat foods up until midday, lots of water, etc. He didn't realize he would be fasting for a good 12 hours or more (something he has never done - at least not to my knowledge) but he went along with it. The only variation was that he took a tsp of Epsom Salts (for his headache) that afternoon before we took our first dose for the flush, so of course he was running to the bathroom alot earlier than normal. I also gave him a lemon water chaser after each Epsom Salt drink just to ward off any desire to barf. We took the olive oil and grapefruit juice 5 capsules of ornithine and went to bed about 10:30. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until about 4:00 am. My husband started going to the bathroom at 1:30 am and about 2 more times after that with a full bowl of the little green stones and a ton of thick peasoup stuff. We got up around 6:00-6:30 am and I poured our next dose of Epsom Salts and he continued running to the bathroom with every trip as productive as the last. (I wasn't counting or looking - sorry, just couldn't get myself to look at my hubby's poop). After all this, his first complaint was that his butt was so sore! :) We had a rather thick green ring around the toilet bowl!! We made it all the way to the last dose of Epsom Salts and about an hour and a half later he came in and told me he was hungry and he wanted to eat!!!! I relented and prepared a couple of poached eggs - no toast no nothing else! He was ok with that. He had several more bm's that day with a few more stones. He was very tired, but he did say that he had slept well. As for me, this was probably my 10th flush - I haven't kept track. I didn't fill the bowl like my husband but I did pass some grape size stones with every bm. We were both very tired for the next 2 days and our upper back/shoulders were hurting. I believe that's probably our sore livers from such a productive flush????? We are now taking a buplureum formula to help soothe and tone up our livers. Oh, we also took several doses of Primal Defense on Saturday and Sunday to reestablish our intestinal flora. All in all, I'd say we had one helluva flush! My husband says he doesn't want to do this again for awhile (note, it wasn't a "never again, no way, no how" statement. Yayyyyyy) I am keeping tabs on his progress in the next few days. So far he seems to be sleeping better than he had been and he said his neck and shoulder pain hasn't been too bad!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.563 sec, (2)