CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for all

Chris Views: 1,387
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 449,940

Re: for all

tracey, i just used the epsom in water. the next morning i thought i'd get tricky and add some fresh lemon juice, but there is no disguising that nasty taste(for me). i also only used the epsom twice like you,(night and morn) and the second time didn't go well.

bdgood, actually the total amount of stones i passed was 300+ (i think a fairly accurate guess) yeah, if i passed over 300 each time that would be really really bad. i'd be scared if i passed almost a grand on the first flush. i will definitely use less salts next time, or try a different approach.. i'm always cautious.

queenmercury, i thought it was so weird when i read your post. i was thinking when i wrote mine you were gonna think i was a copycat, but i really did have the same things happen. :D yes i did get down the cup of olive oil, in fact i drank slightly more... 3/4 cup. you mentioned salt water, boy do i wish that could be used too. but from what i understand the salt water doesn't open the ducts.

also what i really think helped pass the stones is i did lay perfectly still on my back with my head slightly elevated for at least 20 minutes as Clark recommended. i'm guessing that made a difference, i'm not sure if everyone follows that rule.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.858 sec, (1)